Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Road of Educational Technology!

Image result for "smart boards"   Educational technology has faced many hurdles over the years! I think many of these hurdles have to do with money. A lot of schools simply cannot afford these technological advancements. Also, I think some parents or even some schools may be opposed to the increase in technology-based learning. Some people prefer traditional learning styles and they may think those are better. Although, I believe that the people who are completely opposed to technology-based learning do not fully understand the benefits of it or what it has to offer.

   
   I believe teachers can try to prevent these hurdles by trying to raise money for their schools! If it is important enough to the teachers than I think the teachers should help out! Some teachers may say this is not their responsibility, and they are correct in the sense that budgeting and the money for the school's resources does not fall directly on their shoulders. However, teachers who truly care about their students' education will go the extra mile to help them in any possible way! I know as a future teacher I would do anything in my power to assist my students in their learning process. Another way teachers can help is by staying updated on the current educational technology opportunities! Teachers should also make it a point to educate the parents, and even the other staff members if necessary on these advancements.


 
 

internet computer technology spongebob squarepants
    Personally, in order to get past these hurdles I will definitely make sure the parents understand why I am using the technology in the classroom. I will make sure that they understand how it will be beneficial to their child, too! I will also always try to find new ways to teach using technology and help students learn using technology. It is important to change things up when teaching, and it will help the students tremendously! I am so excited to put these practices to use when I have my own classroom someday!
Thanks for tuning in to my blog this week!
Be sure to check out my timeline on Educational Technology!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your background for your blog! Secondly, I loved going through your timeline! It was pretty interesting to read all the different technology items in classrooms over the years! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gif! I like the idea that you will keep parents informed! Happy parents are definitely a plus for teachers! I love the blog, awesome job and theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you said about making sure that parents know why the technology is being used and how it can help their children! :)

    ReplyDelete