Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Beginning of my Blogging Journey


Image result for blog

     To be completely honest, I just chose a random blog site from the recommended list on canvas. However, if I had to choose a blog website without any recommendations or prior knowledge I would start out by using google to get familiar with different ones. I would check out different websites and see which one I liked best before just picking the first one I came across. I would consider criteria such as user friendliness and accessibility.

     I wasn't too excited about blogging initially, but as I began to learn more about how it can be used I warmed up to the idea of it. Specifically, I never really thought about blogging being used for an educational purpose such as this one. I have never been fond of other people reading what I have to say, so the idea of it seemed foreign to me. Although, I am very open-minded in my life, and I want to continue that with this blog in order to get the most out of it.
Image result for education

     This blog can be beneficial in more ways than one. It gives me a chance to express myself in a setting that is unfamiliar to me. Also, it gives me a chance to hear the opinions of others and how they relate to my own opinions. This blog can teach me a lot and expand my horizons on different topics. I think this blog will be beneficial to my educational journey as well as my life.

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way when I first heard we needed blogs..I never used one before so I wasn't too thrilled. Now that I'm using one though, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete